Tuesday, April 2, 2013

You on my website, I insert MP3 files can be?

Main issue from Me: Can you help me embed an mp3 to my web site?

I embedded an mp3 with the following code lines in the head.


When I view it using Firefox, a tiny Quicktime Player box pops up and plays the mp3. It sounds good but I don’t want anyone to view the player. How do I hide the player? If I can’t, how do I move it to the bottom? Thanks!


However this is focused on Can you help me embed an mp3 to my web site? that you will have got to fix issues on their very own. Hopefully it will help to in many ways; and to make the way you live much better. Who want focused on Can you help me embed an mp3 to my web site? may perhaps be an alternative tomorrow.

Best answer:


Answer by sky600500

Over 12,000,000 legal mp3 music and song downloads available at: http://suv2007.mp3center.hop.clickbank.net


Have any idea a lot better?

Add your special answer for the comments!


Goear mp3


Pic basically by Goear mp3


Tutorial en el-internauta-de-leon.blogspot.com/ para localizar el archivo mp3


You on my website, I insert MP3 files can be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive