Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Do I need to configure my mp3 files on my computer?

musictipsandhints.blogspot.com ® Do I need to configure my mp3 files on my computer?

Request by Mr_Me.Net: How do i organize my mp3 files on my computer??

I have like 1500 songs in like 5 folders. I have updated all the tag info , , , ect.. Using windows Media Player.

Now i would like to Have all my songs in one main folder “My Music”, then in sub folder, artist, then album.


Is there any easy way to do this?? I have looked through the help file, ans the options menu, but dont see any way to have media player move the files for me.


If you know how to do this, Please help me out..

I have all the songs in media player.


I want to organize the songs in my Hard drive, in to folders.. Not in media player. I have edited all the tag Info,


What is the name of a good, FREE program, (If I need one) ?????

Also, Im Looking for an easy way, i could move each file 1 at a time but tht would take 4 ever, Like i said i have over 1500 files.


However this is everything about How do i organize my mp3 files on my computer?? that you might be compelled to clear up dilemmas with their. Preferably this will help to in lots of ways, creating everything far better. Wishing everything about How do i organize my mp3 files on my computer?? are likely to be a solution sometime soon.
Best solution:


Answer by joe
download the free MP3 programs from the download.com


Answer by JUAN V
GET THOES FOLDERS AND DRAG THEM IN ONE FOLDER AND THEN DRAG THAT SAME FOLDER WIT THE OUTHER 5 FOLDERS IN WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER ITS EASY


Answer by homie of the hood
yea. first you drag the songs into the my music folder. all ur songs. then u just sort them out by creating new folders. u can create new folders by right cliking and then scrolling to new folder. goood luck!


Answer by ALO
Use Itune


Answer by eg_303
Drag them all into 1 folder and then open up another windows explorer and cut and paste this time make alot of folders to categorize your songs or you can just leave them all in one folder and when you need a song just hit the tab and all the songs or artist will auto alphabetize for you.


Answer by Ahmad Nasser
I’ve found a software called “Advanced MP3 Catalog” that performs a bit more than you need.


Although i haven’t tried it yet, the reviews say it’s good.


you can download a demo version from


http://www.wizetech.com/amc/


“The unregistered version of Advanced MP3 Catalog is almost fully functional. However, it has three limitations:


* the program displays the nag screen

* the total number of disks in single catalog is limited to three

* cannot print or save report and export data (in the Pro version only)”


Do know a lot better?

Leave your special answer from a comments!

Do I need to configure my mp3 files on my computer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive