Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Music on my computer, what should I do?

musictipsandhints.blogspot.com ® Music on my computer, what should I do?

Query from I love Orange!  : How do I get music onto my computer?

How do I get music on the file “My music” With out paying for anything?


It’s really information about How do I get music onto my computer? that you could must have to fix conditions with their. With some luck , this will assist in lots of ways; creating the way you live better. Needing information about How do I get music onto my computer? can certainly be a way out going forward.
Solution:


Answer by wiiboy77
uhhh, u mean pirating? theres plenty of ways, except thats illegal. low chance of getting caught though. better alternatives are borrowing cd’s from friends or renting/borrowing from libraries. almost impossible to get caught unless you get an obnoxious number of cds.


Answer by Colanth
How do I get a car in my garage without paying for anything? Same question, just a difference in price. You can’t get something that someone wants to sell for money, for free, without having stolen it. (Stealing intellectual property, or a performance, is still stealing.)


Figure out good?

Leave your own personal answer belonging to the comments!

Music on my computer, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive