Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Advertising on the Internet will vary depending on your default settings?

musictipsandhints.blogspot.com ® Advertising on the Internet will vary depending on your default settings?

Uncertainty merely by I have a hat: Do the advertisements on the internet depends on your preferences?

I just noticed that most of the ads or banners i see on certain sites relates on my activities, for example I am searching about “Drawing books” then one day I saw an advertisement related to it.


I also searched about “60s music” then one day I saw “Classic rock album sale on ads.”


I am just curious.


Actually information about Do the advertisements on the internet depends on your preferences? which you may will need to clear up difficulties for their own reasons. I hope it will aid in lots of ways; and help the way you live better. In hopes information about Do the advertisements on the internet depends on your preferences? are likely to be a strategy later on.
Solution:


Answer by X_Men_First_Ass
Yes. What do you think cookies are for? It keeps track of your browsing history, sites that you’ve visited, and the ads will cater to your searches.


Be sure good?

Leave the answer inside the comments!

Advertising on the Internet will vary depending on your default settings?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive