Wednesday, April 17, 2013

How do I change the name of the song in the LG Dare Dare?

musictipsandhints.blogspot.com ® How do I change the name of the song in the LG Dare Dare?

Challenge created by $ tEf4Ni: How do you change the name of a song on LG Dare?

I go to “My Music” on my LG Dare

and I want to rename some of the songs.

Is there anyway I can do that?


Definitely is things to consider about How do you change the name of a song on LG Dare? that you will must fix issues on their own. I really hope this will aid in several ways… to make everything far better. Dreaming things to consider about How do you change the name of a song on LG Dare? could be an alternative in to the future.
Best answer:


Answer by ~* Just Me *~
Maybe Options? Then Rename.


Figure out a lot better?

Add your own individually styled answer from the comments!

How do I change the name of the song in the LG Dare Dare?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive