Monday, April 15, 2013

How to get my parents accept me?

musictipsandhints.blogspot.com ® How to get my parents accept me?

Inquiry basically by Rose Shippo: How can I get my parents to accept me?

For a while now I’ve been dressing gothish. My entire family thinks I’m just going though a phase, I really don’t think I am. Me and my mom have been fighting a lot lately and she even calls me an attention whore because I wear all black. She yells at me for staying in my room most of the time and calls me a wanna be emo and sad wimpy kid. She wonders why I don’t leave my room. She been confiscating lots of my things because I listen to “devil music”. She has a really short temper and talking to her about it doesn’t work. What can I do?


This will be all about How can I get my parents to accept me? you may need to solve situations only on their. With any luck , this will assist you in lots of ways: which will create yourself far better. Dreaming all about How can I get my parents to accept me? might be a solution down the road.
Solution:


Answer by *Lindsey*
thats crazy your mom does that. talk about bad parenting (no offense) my only advice is dont come out of the closet (if you swing that way) cuz then she will really freak out, other than that just push through and good luck


Answer by katmaster
Some of the things I learned you can never get a person to accept you and when you realize that you will be a much happier person. The only thing that matters is do you except yourself as a person.


Answer by Cilla
explain to her that that’s how you express yourself! tell her u feel comfortable in that skin. tell her she can’t dictate or decide how to feel for you. say “at least I’m not an actual whore who has sex with a lot of guys like so and so at school” lol there’s always an actual whore..


Answer by Leah
That is pretty much harsh to be called a whore when your not, may be she said this during arguments when people get angry random words come out their mouth so there’s a 75% that she didn’t really mean it that is just plain anger unless she yells whore at you everyday then may be your mom is wee bit crazy.


Our parents seems to be all knowing all the time that is because they are far more experienced than us which is true but the case is we grew at different generation from theirs which is hard for them to embrace these new stuff they’re seeing and experiencing from you. If you are complaining about how your parents treats you then have you also considered how they feel about this changes? I think it will take a matter of time for the people around you to accept what you are and who you are at the time.


Instances that our parents get angry are mostly when we escape chores and flunking school, if you really wanted your parents to accept you then you should gain their trust how about doing good in school academically, join sports, Quiz bee etc… be active in good things so as you could prove to them that you can do other things other than locking yourself up listening to music and all those dark stuff.


If you are really sure of who really you are that is being gothish you say then you have to deal with all things that will condemn you in the future or present. I believe you could do better than this get out and appreciate the worlds best. good luck with your decisions in life.


Do know a lot better?

Add your own special answer inside a comments!

How to get my parents accept me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive