Wednesday, April 17, 2013

How do I delete songs off your myspace music playback? Step-by-step?

musictipsandhints.blogspot.com ® How do I delete songs off your myspace music playback? Step-by-step?

Subject written by Kyoko: How do you delete songs off your myspace music playlist? [step by step]?

I tried looking for the “x” next to the song on my playlist but there are no where…

I tried going to music, then my music and playlist but there is no “my music” tab on the left like they stated. I also tried going to my profile but there is nothing there that helps me. Any other options?

I think it my just be a glich but if you can think of anymore advice it would be helpful.

-thank you.

Definitely details How do you delete songs off your myspace music playlist? [step by step]? that you could should really fix problems in their own business. Now it will help to in lots of ways, making your own life better. Thinking details How do you delete songs off your myspace music playlist? [step by step]? will be an answer in later life.
Optimum solution:


Answer by Queen of Hearts
- To delete songs:


Go to your “home” page. Click on “music”.


There is a link that says “My music”. The “My music ” link is on top of the page. Click on it. Scroll down until you see “My playlist”. Click on “my playlist”. (Go to “My playlist, not “my profile playlist”.)


Your playlist should appear. Hover your mouse over a subsection that says “info”. Beneath the info subsection, there is an “X” button. Click on it to delete songs.


Acknowledge better?

Add your trusty answer in their comments!

How do I delete songs off your myspace music playback? Step-by-step?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive