Wednesday, April 17, 2013

From my computer, sync music to iTunes?

musictipsandhints.blogspot.com ® From my computer, sync music to iTunes?

Consider written by jessica: how do i sync music from my computer to itunes?

i have songs stored in “my music” on my computer, how can i get them on itunes?


This is actually tips concerning how do i sync music from my computer to itunes? that you can really should try to resolve complications in their own business. Thought to be able you will find in many ways; and generate your own life far better. In hopes tips concerning how do i sync music from my computer to itunes? are likely to be a solution into the future.
Most practical answer:


Answer by mac_fixit
Two options – either when you first install iTunes it asks you if you want it to look for existing music on your computer> Click YES


2nd option> iTunes> file> add to library>


iTunes tutorial here

http://www.apple.com/itunes/tutorials/#management-convertwma


Answer by ancary
I recommend a great tool for you.With it you can sync your computer and ipod easy.


http://www.sharewareguide.net/Audio-Multimedia/Rippers-Converters/xilisoft-ipod-rip.html


Learn much better?

Add the answer to the comments!

From my computer, sync music to iTunes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive