Thursday, April 18, 2013

The music files are disappearing from my Windows Media Player library?

musictipsandhints.blogspot.com ® The music files are disappearing from my Windows Media Player library?

Issue courtesy of alliebobz: Music files are disappearing from my library Windows Media Player?

I have been extensively adding media to the library on my computer from Napster and now album by album they seem to be disappearing.


I am very confused as to why this is happening. They aren’t being deleted from the Napster library, the “My Music” folder or renamed or even played!

It’s truely bizzare!


Any advice is appreciated!

Should have added laptop is BRAND NEW, hence the adding of all the media!


Actually things to know about Music files are disappearing from my library Windows Media Player? which you might should certainly clear up troubles independently. Simply this can help in several ways… and making everything much better. Desiring things to know about Music files are disappearing from my library Windows Media Player? would be a method later in life.
Best answer:


Answer by MathWiz
Hard drive issues…. If your computer or hard drive is older than three years I suggest you get a new hard drive.


Learn greater?

Add your own personal answer in the comments!

The music files are disappearing from my Windows Media Player library?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive