Wednesday, April 17, 2013

How do I choose the location where you want to save the Firefox?

musictipsandhints.blogspot.com ® How do I choose the location where you want to save the Firefox?

Main issue from Suitcore: How Do I Choose Where To Save To On Firefox?

When I use Internet Explorer and I download something it allows me to choose where to save it and is a great convenience. However if I download something on Firefox it automatically goes to a place called ‘recent downloads’ how can I make it save to “my music” rather than recent downloads without having to cut and paste?


That’s needed to know about How Do I Choose Where To Save To On Firefox? that you might would need to solve complications for their own end. With some luck this assists in lots of ways, to make your own life better. Desiring needed to know about How Do I Choose Where To Save To On Firefox? may very well be a fix inside the foreseeable future.
Best answer:


Answer by Too Much Internet
Go to Tools / Options and right in Main tab you should see the Downloads section. Just browse to change default location.


@ \/ Linux ftw xD!


Answer by Fetus
^^ yes!!


Nevermind I forgot I was on Linux, the steps below are for the Linux version of Firefox, my bad ;p It’s different on both Windows and Linux, so follow the above poster for Windows.


- – - – -


You’ll see, it’s really easy:


Click on Edit > Preferences


Once in the preferences window, click on the “General” tab if you aren’t already on it. In that section, at about the middle of the window, you will find the “Downloads” section allowing you to either have Firefox ask each time where to save the file, or you can simply redirect the downloads to a different folder for automatic downloads.


Also, if you ever need to find more “settings” type of things in Firefox, you’ll pretty much find all of them in the preferences window, just look around to know and get used to it.


Acknowledge much better?

Leave your ultimate answer from a comments!

How do I choose the location where you want to save the Firefox?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive