Wednesday, April 3, 2013

audiobook files from my iTouch iTunes: How to audiobooks where you place it need to do?

Real question caused by MSH: iTunes: How do I put an audiobook in the audiobook file of my iTouch?

I have purchased an audiobook from an online company, however whenever I attempt to sync it with my iTouch it places it in the “music” file along with my songs. How do I get it to go the the audiobook file? The genre of it is listed as “audiobook” on itunes.


Actually things to know about iTunes: How do I put an audiobook in the audiobook file of my iTouch? which you may wish to resolve issues alone. With some luck it will aid in lots of ways… and produce your life significantly better. Praying things to know about iTunes: How do I put an audiobook in the audiobook file of my iTouch? could be an option in later life.

Solution:


Answer by iPod toucher

Easy!

Make a new playlist or use a preexisting one and put the audiobook in there. Then sync that playlist to your iPod.


Do know good?

Give your answer to this question below!


Meditative Klangkollage entspannend / Wellness Meditation / Yoga / Lounge / Entspannungsmusik / Chillout / Wasser Meditation Sie sehen hier einen Experimenta…


Music in motion and stillness


Video through process of Music in motion and stillness


Taken for AAW: Still and Moving


As a musician, I’m often told to remember that the silences and stillness are as important to a piece as the notes, so when I saw the "Still and moving" assignment I immediately thought of music.


It’s hard to show sound in a photo, but it is a little possible with a stringed instrument because you can see the moving strings that produce the sound. In this case, the four right most or lowest strings are being plucked, while the two upper strings remain (mostly) still.


What it took:

Guitar on my lap (played more dobro-style) so I could better manage the lighting and reach the camera shutter without risk of the instrument slipping. I pointed a small warm light at my fingers to get some shine and enough light to brighten the strings so you’d be able to see the motion. Then put the camera on a tripod and set the aperture to 1.4 for soft bokeh around the edges and to amplify any motion of the strings. I think I used the timer for this shot, although I experimented with the remote and with operating the camera directly. I chose a 1/10 exposure so that you’d see the motion blur on the things I was intentionally moving and hopefully not the guitar body (or camera when I was hitting the shutter directly). I tried first with just the strings moving, but it wasn’t sufficiently obvious what was going on unless you knew what to look for, and I wanted a picture that was more clear and hopefully satisfying to non-musicians!


All the fiddling happened before the photo was taken, so this is straight out of camera (well, converted to jpg, but close enough)


Another photo idea that didn’t make it:

I thought it would have been nice to set up the photo so that you could see the still fingers holding a chord on the neck of the guitar and the moving fingers doing fingerpicking. Unfortunately, I wasn’t sure I could manage the lighting and camera without a helper on that one, so I decided to go with the simpler shot. Perhaps another day!


audiobook files from my iTouch iTunes: How to audiobooks where you place it need to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive