Sunday, April 7, 2013

Can you people tell me how to play from MP3 prompt command?

Dilemma basically by Carnage: Can anyone tell me how to play an mp3 from command prompt?

I have tried the command below but it just opened another cmd box with the title of the mp3 file i was trying to play:


start c:\music\”my song.mp3″


It’s details Can anyone tell me how to play an mp3 from command prompt? that you may possibly have to have resolve dilemmas them selves. I hope this’ll help in several ways… and build everything far better. Needing details Can anyone tell me how to play an mp3 from command prompt? will be a resolution of the future.

Best answer:


Answer by Steve O

If your song is in this path:


c:\music\song.mp3


Then you have to navigate to that folder and issue this command:


>play song.mp3


The way you navigate between folders is by using “cd” or “cd..” (CD with two dots) commands.


Know a lot better?

Leave your own private answer active in the comments!


mp3 Experiment – ImprovAZ – YMCA


Appearance because of mp3 Experiment – ImprovAZ – YMCA


On December 12, ImprovAZ executed the mp3 Experiment. Participants downloaded an audio file which told them what to do for roughly 20 mins. at 2p in Tempe, AZ. Participants met, skipped, drew their bows, died, blew bubbles, and high fived through Tempe’s Mill Ave. Roughly 100 "agents" participated.


Can you people tell me how to play from MP3 prompt command?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive