Monday, April 1, 2013

Get Rhapsody of the songs on my iPod do I need to pay extra?


Dilemma from Angelina: Do I have to pay extra on Rhapsody to get the songs on my iPod?

Okay, so I just recently got a 9.99/month subscription to Rhapsody.com. I added a bunch of songs to my library but now it says if I want to put them on my iPod I have to buy them? Does that mean I have to pay per song now because I thought the whole point of Rhapsody was not paying per song? Or do I just click “Buy MP3″ and it doesn’t cost anything because of my subscription?


That is concerning Do I have to pay extra on Rhapsody to get the songs on my iPod? that you will would be smart to fix complications with their. Perhaps it will aid in many ways: and to make your own life greater. Who wish concerning Do I have to pay extra on Rhapsody to get the songs on my iPod? would be a way out in coming years.

Solution:


Answer by NONE

“Unlimited downloads” means you can download them but you can only play them for as long as you continue to pay each month. You can’t keep them, which is why you have to pay extra.


Be sure good?

Leave your trusty answer into the comments!


Mp3 Players


Image using Mp3 Players


Eek! I now have 3 mp3 players! An 80GB Zune, an 8GB iPod Nano and a 2GB Creative Zen Stone Plus. I’m living large!



Get Rhapsody of the songs on my iPod do I need to pay extra?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive