Saturday, April 13, 2013

How do I empty the contents of the folder on the other?

musictipsandhints.blogspot.com ® How do I empty the contents of the folder on the other?

Quandary by Alyssa: How to empty contents of a folder into another?

Hi, so I have about 1/3 of my music in a folder labeled “official music” and then I have two thirds of my music in a folder labeled “jazz” I want to empty ALL the artists of jazz into “official music” just so I have less folders. is there a shortcut rather than cutting and pasting?


Thanks in advance


This is exactly guidance on How to empty contents of a folder into another? that you’ll really should try to clear up problems independently. With luck , this will aid in many ways; which will create everything much better. Desiring guidance on How to empty contents of a folder into another? may possibly be an alternative at some point.
Solution:


Answer by John C
Drag and drop!


Answer by Couman
Just do Ctrl+A to select everything, then either cut-and-paste or drag-and-drop.


Answer by xBladexDragonx
open both folders in a way you can see them both. Like one folder on the left and one on the right. In your Jazz folder, hit CTRL+A on your keyboard, all the music should highlight in blue. Then with your mouse click and hold one of the files and drag it into the “official music” folder. They should all have moved together into the file.


Answer by George H
Click on one of the folders then find the “move this folder” (upper left of you screen). when it ask were …click on the other folder and it will all move there!


Do know much better?

Add your ultimate answer for the comments!

How do I empty the contents of the folder on the other?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive