Monday, April 15, 2013

How one user"s iTunes library import?

musictipsandhints.blogspot.com ® How one user"s iTunes library import?

Dilemma created by Cardinal Rule: How can I import the iTunes library of one user to another?

I spent many hours importing all my cds into iTunes (for Windows), but when I log on under my wife’s username, her “my music” folder doesn’t have any of these tracks. Therefore iTunes is empty. How can I get iTunes to access all the tracks that I have under my username when I log in under my wife’s username?


That is certainly information about How can I import the iTunes library of one user to another? which you may reason to clear up difficulties for their own reasons. We hope it will help to in lots of ways; and formulate the way you live significantly better. Who wish information about How can I import the iTunes library of one user to another? could very well be an option for a long time.
Best solution:


Answer by Kyle
I’ve already answered that question.


Make the folder shared.


Answer by Taba
make your itune music directories shared by right clicking on them and select sharing and security.


Answer by DULS3
What you can do in order for the rest of the users to access to your music through their itunes would be to put your itunes folder in the folder called “shared documents” which you can find in “my computer”. Peace!


Answer by aoisora05
i’m not sure if it’s under the “preferences” option in windows (i’m a mac user), but there is an option where you can share your itunes over your network. enable this option, then log in to windows under your name. then have your wife log in without logging yourself out. your wife’s itunes options should be set to ‘look for shared libraries on network’. your playlist should then show up and she should be able to access it.


or if your computer has a lot of hard drive space (or your library is small), you can copy all of your songs onto a flash drive and copy them into your itunes. this is more tedious and take up twice the harddrive space, since you actually have two copies of each song on your hard drive.


Answer by ♥♪♫Karen♫♪♥
I have found that if I’m on Instant Messenger, I can send a song, a file, to that person. Granted you and your wife possibly aren’t going to be communicating via IMs, LOL, but maybe it would work because when I am sent a song, I get to choose where I save it on my computer or even on a disc. I hope this helps some.

I also have changed my media player and had to right click on my music, ONCE I FOUND IT! LOL, and then save it all over again to a new playlist. So try right clicking on a track and saving it to her “my music” folder.

This is my first time to answer a question! So please don’t judge me too harshly!


Acknowledge a lot better?

Add your individual answer into the comments!

How one user"s iTunes library import?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive