Thursday, April 11, 2013

How to send something in the Windows Media Player?

musictipsandhints.blogspot.com ® How to send something in the Windows Media Player?

Consult created by Tbonesrexie: How can I send something from windows media player?

I am trying to email a file from “my music.”

It tells me that I cannot exceed the 10MB limit & that I need to edit the selection.

What does this mean and how, if at all, can I correct this?

The file I am attempting to send is of concert footage. If I am able to edit it, will that mean that the the receiver of the file will not get the entire “clip?”

Any assistance is much appreciated.


This is actually all about How can I send something from windows media player? which you may have to have solve complications alone. Perhaps this will aid in several ways: and help make your own life much better. In hopes all about How can I send something from windows media player? may be a treatment in later life.
Most practical answer:


Answer by czechmate_147
if the file exceeds 10mb then you won’t be able to send it..

unless you use WINRAR and compress it before sending it…


if you don’t have winrar you can download the 40 day FREE TRIAL AT THIS LINK….good luck


http://www.download.com/3000-2250-10007677.html


Answer by redsoxer
The file is already compressed, so using WinRAR isn’t going to do anything. Most ISP’s limit to 10MB or so.


Instead of sending it via email, use Skype to transfer it to your friends. Depending on how large the file is, you may be able to send it via AOL’s instant messenger (AIM) too, as it has a 15mb limit.


See Skype: http://www.skype.com


Answer by liveevilone666
You could always deliver it via snail mail. Put it on disk and hope it gets through in one piece. Just kidding.


The Skype programme (program to the US), hmmm, where have I heard of that before…..


I wonder whether it could be sent through Messenger, is there a limit to that? Try it and see.


And then Limewire perhaps, just maybe that is the go…. Plenty of trial and error ahead.


You’ll find a way to send the file through.


Cheers, L


Answer by rideloew
maybe ask your boyfriend, he might know . did you ever ask him


Fully grasp a lot better?

Add your trusty answer in their comments!

How to send something in the Windows Media Player?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive