Friday, April 12, 2013

How to use Winamp can play music files in the Windows folder randomly?

musictipsandhints.blogspot.com ® How to use Winamp can play music files in the Windows folder randomly?

Consider from HallucinogeNick: Is there a way to play music files randomly in a Windows folder using Winamp?

I want to be able to play my mp3 music files that I keep in a simple Windows Desktop folder titled “Nick Music”. I want to be able to play these randomly in Winamp. Is there a way or a program I can download to achieve this. I’d prefer not to have to integrate all of my files into Winamp’s program database to do this. I want to be able to play them directly from the folder. Is there a way?


Definitely is guidance on Is there a way to play music files randomly in a Windows folder using Winamp? you may reason to fix dilemmas for themselves. Perhaps it will aid in lots of ways: may create everything significantly better. Who wish guidance on Is there a way to play music files randomly in a Windows folder using Winamp? could very well be an alternative at some forward point.
Optimum solution:


Answer by Oogoo
Don’t think there is. The typical, select them all and enque in Winamp then click Play and shuffle.


Answer by Landing Moon
No way


Figure out better?

Leave your individual answer inside a comments!

How to use Winamp can play music files in the Windows folder randomly?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive