Monday, April 15, 2013

How you can configure iTunes to my music library?

musictipsandhints.blogspot.com ® How you can configure iTunes to my music library?

Trouble by Tim: How can I get iTunes to organize my music library?

I have a bunch of ‘loose’ mp3 files in my “My Music” folder. How can I get iTunes to reorganize this so that all the files look like the rest (have folders with artist name and then when you click on them they show the music file)


It will be everything about How can I get iTunes to organize my music library? may desire to resolve issues personally. Confidently you will find in many ways; may create yourself much better. With the expectation everything about How can I get iTunes to organize my music library? are likely to be a simple solution down the line.
Best answer:


Answer by Josh Duval
These tracks are called Orphan tracks and you can easily make iTunes index them in its library by using a program called tunetastic. here is more about it:


http://itunes-missing-songs.blogspot.com/p/find-missing-itunes-songs.html


Figure out a lot better?

Leave your individual answer on the comments!

How you can configure iTunes to my music library?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive