Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I have a 2006 Ford Fusion CD player says there are “MP3″. IPod to play in my car?


Trouble from Myron: I have a 2006 Ford Fusion; the CD player says “MP3″ on it. How do I play my iPOD in my car?

There are no USB ports or other “line-in” ports that I’m aware of. A friend of mine was telling me something about about tuning her radio???? I’m clueless. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!


This is exactly precisely about I have a 2006 Ford Fusion; the CD player says “MP3″ on it. How do I play my iPOD in my car? that you can have to fix troubles on his or her. With a little luck this can help in many ways, and make your life significantly better. Dreaming precisely about I have a 2006 Ford Fusion; the CD player says “MP3″ on it. How do I play my iPOD in my car? are likely to be a treatment inside the foreseeable future.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Ton Loc

the mp3 just means it can play a different type of cd. if you want to listen to your ipod you will probably have to go buy an fm tuner


Answer by Lance

MP3 is not the same as I-pod..I-tune files are .acc files not .mp3 what you do to play mp3 files is you burn them onto a cd disk and then play them as you would a CD….You can also buy an FM transmitter and play your songs that way through the FM radio but the quality is not as good…


Be sure good?

Add your own personal answer active in the comments!


MP3 Player


Pic via MP3 Player


my new mp3 player….i dont have to listen to people talk on the bus anymore



I have a 2006 Ford Fusion CD player says there are “MP3″. IPod to play in my car?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive