Monday, April 8, 2013

I have Verizon enV3. From the PC to your mobile phone ringtone How should I do? Only when I connect the USB, go to the ‘My Music’?

Uncertainty written by cara f: I have Verizon enV3. How do I get ringtones from pc to phone? When i connect USB they go to “My Music” only?

I have ringtones on my computer and want to put on my new phone. But when I do the hookup the only folder available for the phone is “my music” and the phone won’t let me use those songs as ringtones. Any ideas?


It’s facts to consider about I have Verizon enV3. How do I get ringtones from pc to phone? When i connect USB they go to “My Music” only? that you may possibly must have to clear up concerns in their own business. Preferably this can help in lots of ways; and formulate your own life considerably better. Dreaming facts to consider about I have Verizon enV3. How do I get ringtones from pc to phone? When i connect USB they go to “My Music” only? could well be a response in to the future.

Optimum solution:


Answer by rom

http://www.createringtones.net


free and safe


Answer by BobOso

You might just want to use a memory card reader for the SD card instead of syncing via USB. This way when you insert the card, you access just the folder you want instead. I prefer to send the ring tone to my phone and save it in the ring tone folder. Just make sure that you have the ‘save’ settings set for ‘phone’ instead of ‘card’.


Fully grasp good?

Add your very own answer in the comments!


This is Your Brain on Music


Representation by This is Your Brain on Music


I have always found something interesting while browsing at Munro’s Books in Victoria, British Columbia


This is Your Brain on Music by Daniel J. Levitin I almost bought

(28 Sep 2008 – I think I will get this – which I did and set to my nephew via Amazon)


and I believe I bought Glenn Gould Extasis


i073007 615


I have Verizon enV3. From the PC to your mobile phone ringtone How should I do? Only when I connect the USB, go to the ‘My Music’?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive