Thursday, April 11, 2013

If I"m listening to elevator music will always be calm all the time?

musictipsandhints.blogspot.com ® If I"m listening to elevator music will always be calm all the time?

Challenge made by Orange: If I listen to elevator music all the time will I always be calm?

Company’s play “elevator music” in stressful places to calm people down, correct? I’m always listening to hardcore rock and other generally angry genres of music. So in theory if I always listen to elevator music will I always be calm?


This will be pertaining to If I listen to elevator music all the time will I always be calm? which you can want to clear up complications on their very own. Hopefully this will assist you in many ways; as well as your own life much better. Needing pertaining to If I listen to elevator music all the time will I always be calm? might possibly be a remedy from now on.
Best answer:


Answer by Bored Goblin
If you listen to elevator music, your mood will constantly go up and down. like an elevator.


Understand or know far better?

Add your very own answer for the comments!

If I"m listening to elevator music will always be calm all the time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive