Friday, April 12, 2013

I"m wearing my Sony Ericsson does not play music! How it works, what do I do?

musictipsandhints.blogspot.com ® I"m wearing my Sony Ericsson does not play music! How it works, what do I do?

Challenge by morgan b: My sony ericsson will not play the music I put on it! How do i make it work?

The music I add shows up on “my music” as a folder icon. It wont play the music though.


That is information on My sony ericsson will not play the music I put on it! How do i make it work? that you may possibly will need to clear up difficulties without some help. Can easily this will aid in several ways; to make everything significantly better. Who want information on My sony ericsson will not play the music I put on it! How do i make it work? can be a solution at a later date.
Best answer:


Answer by Rich Boi
If you phone places it in the music folder then it recognizes the file as a music file but if it can play then the Phone itself can not decode it in order to play it. In what format is it. WMA?


Have any idea greater?

Add your own answer inside the comments!

I"m wearing my Sony Ericsson does not play music! How it works, what do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive