Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My car stereo “MP3″ What do you mean?


Dilemma courtesy of Nigel C: What does the “MP3″ on my car stereo mean?

I just purchased a used 2005 Chevy Cavalier LS. I believe the stereo is stock, because it is very similar to the stereo in my previous Chevy, but it’s a few years improved. On the display, under the CD player is “MP3.” I’m curious as to what this implies about the stereo.


Thanks!

@William W


I was sure that was it, but my step-dad made me question my knowledge. Looks like I’ll get a new stereo, then.


It will be relating to What does the “MP3″ on my car stereo mean? which you might are required to resolve issues only on their. Confidently this will aid in lots of ways… may create your own life significantly better. In hopes relating to What does the “MP3″ on my car stereo mean? is likely to be a method in the near future.

Solution:


Answer by William W

It means that it should be able to play MP3 music files that you burned onto CDs on your computer.


Understand or know far better?

Leave your ultimate answer while in the comments!


Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart wrote his Symphony No. 40 in G minor, KV. 550, in 1788. It is sometimes referred to as the “Great G minor symphony,” to distinguish i…



My car stereo “MP3″ What do you mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive