Sunday, April 7, 2013

My movies on my iPod touch?

Doubt basically by : How do i get my films to appear on my Ipod Touch?

I bought a film and it appears on my Itunes but when i sync my Ipod it does not appear on my touch. However, “Music”, “Videos”, “Photos” and “ITunes” do but not an option for “Films”. Any help would be greatly appreciated!


Truly is important facts about How do i get my films to appear on my Ipod Touch? that you may possibly have got to fix troubles only on their. With some luck this will aid in many ways… as well as the way you live greater. Praying important facts about How do i get my films to appear on my Ipod Touch? can certainly be a way out later on in life.

Solution:


Answer by Trav

It will appear under videos. There’s no films section.


Answer by Strickly

I think the only way to do that is if you buy the films of itunes but you have to have wifi on you ipod touch.


Answer by krysten

i have had the same probelm too, but i think its something with not downloading the right sort of file


Answer by i neva 4get

When you sync your ipod to itunes there should be a section in the side bar for your ipod(devices). Click on this section, Along the top to films then click the box to sync all films. If your really suck then email itunes , they do reply.


Answer by Dusty

Not all iTunes video can be transferred to iPod, please make sure your video is compatible with iPod. If the video resolution or video bitrate beyond iPod limitation, even though they are mp4 video, you can’t upload them to iPod. For example, some iTunes purchased movie are High definition movie, the resolution is too high to play on iPod, you can’t sync it to your iPod. For more information about iPod compatible video, you can visit apple official website.


http://www.apple.com/ipodtouch/specs.html


Or you may take a look at this step by step direction, it’s about how to convert and put video to iPod, it works pretty well for me.


http://www.dvdintoipod.com/how-to-convert-dvd-video-to-ipod.html


Hope it helps. Contact me if you need further assistance.


Do know far better?

Add your special answer inside of the comments!


Music Poster – Find 70 Music Bands inside


Look from Music Poster – Find 70 Music Bands inside


Virgin Digital Poster – Can you find 70 music bands inside this poster?


My movies on my iPod touch?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive