Sunday, April 7, 2013

Myspace profile to change my regular Comedian profile How should I do?

Trouble basically by Tim: How do I change my regular myspace profile to a Comedian Profile?

I’ve noticed that people have “Comedian” or “Music” profiles, but I can’t figure out how to change mine to a “Comedian” profile. Anyone got any ideas?


Truly is information about How do I change my regular myspace profile to a Comedian Profile? which you might must have to fix situations with their. With some luck , it will help to in many ways, may create your life better. Who wish information about How do I change my regular myspace profile to a Comedian Profile? may just be simple solution one day.

Most practical answer:


Answer by .:*BeAuTiFuL*:.

you can’t change your already made profile, you have to make a whole new profile all together under the muscian or comedian part of myspace.. goodluck! =]


http://www.myspace.com/jaimelaine


Know good?

Add your trusty answer active in the comments!


Learn more about Mike’s Online Music Marketing course at: http://bit.ly/y5sGRZ Berkleemusic hosted an online Open House with instructor Mike King on February…


Music Tin – Front – Altered Altoid Tin


Artwork by way of Music Tin – Front – Altered Altoid Tin


Outside of altered Altoid tin "Music is the key to her heart and soul."


Myspace profile to change my regular Comedian profile How should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive