Friday, April 12, 2013

The modern songs and artists you think suck?

musictipsandhints.blogspot.com ® The modern songs and artists you think suck?

Main problem written by yankeesmann1918: Do you think that modern songs and artist suck?

I believe that 98% of modern artists completely suck! They can’t sing, their “music” isn’t even music, they just make horrible covers of older songs, and they just have no talent!


Star if you agree with me!


In my opinion if you wonna hear real music, listen to older music, espeically 80′s music!


This is definitely with regards to Do you think that modern songs and artist suck? that you might should solve conditions individually. Eventually this will assist you in many ways; and generate yourself far better. In hopes with regards to Do you think that modern songs and artist suck? may be a cure sooner or later.
Most practical answer:


Answer by Amanda
(Starred you!)


Except I’m not sure if it’s quite that high. You’re right though. It’s ridiculous. You turn on the radio and it’s like AHHHHHH NOOOO!


Answer by rcds23
i totally agree with you man…


its just recycled bs in my opinion


no songs tell stories or are original at all


Answer by RockerChick
I dunno about 98%…thats a little harsh! But I agree with you, I listen to the oldies because of it!


But I dont like the 80s music…talk about bad dude! Go older! Like 60s!


Answer by ♥Sweet Pea♥
Ugh I know! I do like some modern music but I think the older stuff is better. If you go back to like the 60′s the songs actually had meaning! I know what you mean!


Fully grasp a lot better?

Leave the answer inside of the comments!

The modern songs and artists you think suck?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive