Sunday, April 7, 2013

After I updated to the latest version of iTunes does not open?

Real question written by Patty D: Why won’t my iTunes open after I updated to the latest version?

After updating my iTunes to the latest software, when I click the iTunes icon to open it I get the message “itunes folder cannot be found or created and is required.” I can clearly see my iTunes folder in my “Music” folder under my documents, so I don’t understand what the problem could be. I have even tried uninstalling and re-installing the program twice. Can anyone help me with this?


Truly is information on Why won’t my iTunes open after I updated to the latest version? you will might want to resolve difficulties without any assistance. Can easily this will help to in lots of ways, and build your life better. With the expectation information on Why won’t my iTunes open after I updated to the latest version? may very well be a fix at some forward point.

Best solution:


Answer by Yankee fan 123

It’s either a glitch with your PC, or memory for your songs has run out. ( On both the PC and MP3. )


Do know a lot better?

Leave your individual answer inside the comments!


Music Beats Headphones 122/365


Photograph simply by Music Beats Headphones 122/365


Follow Me: Facebook | Twitter | Louish·com (Photography Tutorials & More)


VIDEO HOW-TO AVAILABLE


Shot through ringlight and Alienbees B800 on floor facing background with 40 degree grid against blue paper. Background lines/texture from irisb477 on Flickr. Video Walk through of editing and setup here: www.louish.com/2011/05/Music_Beats_Headphones_-_Behind_th…


After I updated to the latest version of iTunes does not open?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive