Sunday, April 7, 2013

After I updated to the latest version of iTunes does not open?

Inquiry made by Patty D: Why won’t my iTunes open after I updated to the latest version?

After updating my iTunes to the latest software, when I click the iTunes icon to open it I get the message “itunes folder cannot be found or created and is required.” I can clearly see my iTunes folder in my “Music” folder under my documents, so I don’t understand what the problem could be. I have even tried uninstalling and re-installing the program twice. Can anyone help me with this?


It’s really tips on Why won’t my iTunes open after I updated to the latest version? that you will really should fix conditions only on their. I really hope this will help to in many ways, and help make yourself much better. Who wish tips on Why won’t my iTunes open after I updated to the latest version? should be a remedy someday.

Best solution:


Answer by Yankee fan 123

It’s either a glitch with your PC, or memory for your songs has run out. ( On both the PC and MP3. )


Do know much better?

Leave your special answer inside of the comments!


Bob and Wilma Carriveau Michigan Country Music Hall of Fame 5-9-09 19


Representation through process of Bob and Wilma Carriveau Michigan Country Music Hall of Fame 5-9-09 19


Michigan Country Music Hall of Fame in Prarieville, MI


BOB AND WILMA CARRIVEAU


Wilma was born Wilma Lee Nunez, April 16, 1928 in Oak Grove Louisiana. The daughter of Ova and Bernice Nunez. Wilma started singing at the age of six in church and at school and learned to play several instruments.


Bob was born December 1, 1928 in Alpena, Michigan, one of 16 children of Joseph and Helen Carriveau. At eight years old Bob played in a school band.


Bob and Wilma have 13 children, and they operate a honey bee farm near Gladwin, Michigan. In April 1980, Bob dreamed of forming a band that would go all the way to Nashville, Tennessee. This they have done, and along the way they have played 1505 concerts for seniors centers, charities and hospitals.


In recent news, Bob, Wilma and the Honey Bee Stingers were honored with a Special Tribute from the Michigan House of Representatives. Congragualations!


On June 30, 1996, the Carriveaus and their band, "The Honey Bee Stingers", performed at the Jesse Besser Museum in Alpena where they were inducted into the Michigan Country Music Hall of Fame.


B&W Honey Farm

and The Honey Bee Stingers Band

Happy Birthday Wilma- April 16th


Bob and Wilma operate B&W Honey farm in Albright shores, near Gladwin, Michigan

Visit the apiary for fresh home-grown honey.

Request a tour of the apiary for family fun.

Call Bob and Wilma 989-435-3509 for an appointment.

B&W Honey is also available at The Wysong Health Food store near Meijers in Midland, Michigan.

Wysong sells B&W honey under their store label-but it’s still B&W’s amazing honey.

The Honey Bee Stingers Band

On June 30, 1996, the Carriveaus and their band, "The Honey Bee Stingers", performed at the Jesse Besser Museum in Alpena where they were inducted into the Michigan Country Music Hall of Fame.

Email for more information


webmaster

riverbirdreiki@yahoo.com

B&W Honey

1135 Ashton St. Beaverton, MI 48612


Read more about Bob and Wilma


After I updated to the latest version of iTunes does not open?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive