Thursday, April 4, 2013

How can I change the iTunes music video movie files do I need?

Problem created by James B: How do I change an Itunes movie file into a Music Video?

I downloaded a music video off the internet and wanted to get in on my Ipod Touch (First Gen). I clicked “Add file to library” In Itunes but it added the video file as a movie, and I cant figure out how to change it to a music video. Its mainly bugging me because a music video would show up under “music” on my Ipod, but for a movie I have to go to the video section. Any Help?


Definitely is with information How do I change an Itunes movie file into a Music Video? that you could might want to clear up problems automatically. Confidently it will help in several ways; and build everything far better. Who want with information How do I change an Itunes movie file into a Music Video? is going to be a way out sooner or later.

Solution:


Answer by dirtyking

right click the video choose get info then you go under the

options tab. Look for media kind it should say movie next to it then change it to music video.


Understand or know good?

Add your ultimate answer into the comments!


Director of McGill University’s Laboratory for Musical Perception, Cognition and Expertise and best-selling author of “This is Your Brain on Music,” Daniel L…


Music Box


Shot when Music Box


This music(-al) box plays Tchaikovsky’s "Swan Lake".


How can I change the iTunes music video movie files do I need?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive