Thursday, April 4, 2013

You Bengali / Bengali “I like music” How do I tell?

Problem from F B: How do you say “I like music” in Bengali/Bangla?

How do you say “I like music” in Bengali/Bangla?


Undoubtedly exactly about How do you say “I like music” in Bengali/Bangla? which you might want to resolve issues only on their. Confidently it will help to in many ways, and generate yourself greater. Desiring exactly about How do you say “I like music” in Bengali/Bangla? happens to be the most efficient into the future.

Solution:


Answer by wadud

ame gun pochondhu kore


Answer by JaiKUBER

ami songit bhalo-basi


Answer by ~slsmhu

I have already answered a similar question from you in another category. I would like to past the same here with some modification, as follows:


“Aami Gaan Shuntey Pochhondo Kori”

“Aami Sangeet Pochhondo Kori”

“Aamar Gaan Bhalo Lagey” (ordinary people would speak)


In Bangla the word “Music” is exclusively suggests the word “Bajna” which are the output of the instruments only. This is in contrast to “Gaan” that literally means “Song”.


Btw, I came to know that music is used to denote song in early-1970s since in our part of the world listening music used to denote that listening to the performance of the instruments exclusively. Pardon me for being an old timer…lol.


Acknowledge good?

Add your very own answer inside a comments!


AFROBERLINER ON THE DECKS in END of the Year Nonstop mix… refixes or remixes by SeniorB, B2K, Bash, Marlik, Tasman, Moses, Cedric, Shiru, Kuuz, Kats and ma…


Grieg music sheet cover


Photograph by just Grieg music sheet cover


Music Sheet cover purchased from a second hand book shop in Sydney.

Feel free to use in your collages.


You Bengali / Bengali “I like music” How do I tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive