Sunday, April 7, 2013

How do I remove the box on myspace?

Consider merely by Alex ♥: How do you get rid of boxes on myspace?

So, like I have only certain parts on my myspace filled out. Like “Interests”, “Heroes” & “Music”. But I don’t have Movies, television, or books filled out, but it still shows up on my page. How do I get rid of only those sections?


This is exactly everything about How do you get rid of boxes on myspace? which you may are required to fix difficulties itself. Confidently this’ll help in lots of ways… making yourself greater. Who want everything about How do you get rid of boxes on myspace? might possibly be a method next time.

Best solution:


Answer by Chaotic

http://www.mygen.co.uk/index.php?page=generators&section=hidestuff


Go here. Click on the sections that you do not want to be on your page, and a code will pop up put the code in your about me section. It will explain it on the page.


Answer by Betwixt & Between

Place this at the bottom of the Interest section that is ABOVE the one you want gone.







Now, place this in the section you want gone.



Do know good?

Add your own special answer in the comments!


How do I remove the box on myspace?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive