Sunday, April 7, 2013

I have 2010 Hyundai Elantra. Properly on my iPod, but the iPod port will interface with the stereo system?

Question basically by Wesley Webb: I have a 2010 Hyundai Elantra. It has an iPod port but my iPod wont properly interface with the stereo system?

Every time i plug my iPod in it connects and it shows a bunch of file garb on the stereo screen. Wont show song titles or anything just a bunch of “blahblahblah.blah/mp3″ .. it will play the music but i cant tell what it is or follow the play list or song category. is it my iPod, my cars stereo, or ??????


This will be supposed to be about I have a 2010 Hyundai Elantra. It has an iPod port but my iPod wont properly interface with the stereo system? that you may possibly have got to fix problems alone. Perhaps this element helps in many ways: and start making yourself considerably better. With the expectation supposed to be about I have a 2010 Hyundai Elantra. It has an iPod port but my iPod wont properly interface with the stereo system? could well be a strategy in the long run.

Best solution:


Answer by taj693

In order to show the song names and artists on the screen. You have to get the ipod cable from Hyundai. It’s about $ 30


Be sure much better?

Leave your own private answer within a comments!


mp3 Experiment – ImprovAZ – YMCA


View just by mp3 Experiment – ImprovAZ – YMCA


On December 12, ImprovAZ executed the mp3 Experiment. Participants downloaded an audio file which told them what to do for roughly 20 mins. at 2p in Tempe, AZ. Participants met, skipped, drew their bows, died, blew bubbles, and high fived through Tempe’s Mill Ave. Roughly 100 "agents" participated.


I have 2010 Hyundai Elantra. Properly on my iPod, but the iPod port will interface with the stereo system?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive