Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How do I sync music on my iPhone from a second computer?


Topic caused by Bobbytonyxz Babbleberry: How Do I Sync Music Onto My Iphone from a second computer?

I want to sync new music from my laptop onto my iphone since my Mac broke. So when Hook up my phone and hit “My Iphone” I hit “music” on the ribbon and when i check the box that says sync music all my music on my iphone disapears and has been replased by the music on my laptop. How do I add the music from my laptop to the music on my Iphone? If you have any questions please ask!


This is exactly info on How Do I Sync Music Onto My Iphone from a second computer? that you could be compelled to resolve issues on his or her. Subsequently it will help in lots of ways: and then make your life greater. Wishing info on How Do I Sync Music Onto My Iphone from a second computer? tend to be simple solution next time.

Optimum solution:


Answer by maheshone

Hi,


It is not possible to sync iPhone with two PCs. You need to authorize another PC and re-sync everything with that PC. You can transfer your purchases from old PC to the new by transferring purchases from iPhone to iTunes.


Figure out a lot better?

Leave your own special answer with the comments!


Music video by Taylor Swift performing You Belong With Me. (C) 2009 Big Machine Records, LLC.


Music for Romancing


Representation simply by Music for Romancing


Music For Romancing

Weston, Paul and his Orchestra

Capitol ST-1223

1959



How do I sync music on my iPhone from a second computer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive