Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My MP3′s are duplicated in all the sub-folders, one by one, I easily how do I delete?

Main problem written by Xang Forki: Every one of my mp3′s is duplicated in every sub folder, how do I delete them easily?

For some reason all the mp3′s in my music folder have been duplicated. Where I had for example the file “Artist-Title.mp3″ in one folder I now have a second file “Artist-Title1.mp3″ in every sub folder. My question is how do I delete them quickley because there are like thousands of these, and all with the 1 added… Thank you!


This is exactly all about Every one of my mp3′s is duplicated in every sub folder, how do I delete them easily? that you might will have to solve dilemmas theirselves. Simply this element helps in many ways; and build everything better. Thinking all about Every one of my mp3′s is duplicated in every sub folder, how do I delete them easily? can certainly be an answer in the near future.

Solution:


Answer by Dexxter

Use computer search function, and include subfolders. (select the mp3´s as files to be searched via *.mp3)

Now, use all search results and select all of them, Cut them, and paste onto new folder. This will clean those folders from duplicates when you paste. Select to override the files instead of copying with name.


Now the previous files are cleaned, and recopied without duplicates to another folder. Now it is simple matter of relocating files back.


Now, to eliminate duplicate files with (1) (2) etch for a name, search for those files, and you can just wipe them off, this removes first duplicates.


Answer by Don M

Drag the sufolders to the trash


Fully grasp greater?

Leave your special answer inside the comments!


mp3 Experiment – ImprovAZ – Ready


Impression by way of mp3 Experiment – ImprovAZ – Ready


On December 12, ImprovAZ executed the mp3 Experiment. Participants downloaded an audio file which told them what to do for roughly 20 mins. at 2p in Tempe, AZ. Participants met, skipped, drew their bows, died, blew bubbles, and high fived through Tempe’s Mill Ave. Roughly 100 "agents" participated.


My MP3′s are duplicated in all the sub-folders, one by one, I easily how do I delete?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive