Thursday, April 4, 2013

How to add music and video on my web site, what should I do?

Question created by shigirl41284: How do I add music and videos to my website?

I am using notepad or frontpage 2003. I tried the .


That’s relating to How do I add music and videos to my website? possibly wish to fix situations individually. Preferably this will assist you in several ways… making yourself much better. With the expectation relating to How do I add music and videos to my website? might be a resolution one day.

Most practical answer:


Answer by cosaxteacher

You need to also upload the media to the website so that it can find the data.


Answer by kitty_girl_1994

Even though it’s for kids, go here: http://www.lissaexplains.com


you will find how to use mp3 files


for the videos, search a bit here: http://www.javascriptkit.com


hope it helps!


Answer by s12304

Save the music and video files to the same folder as that page is in, if that is the path that you are using. Also add the height and width attributes for the player.


Example:


Figure out greater?

Add the answer to the comments!


Mp3 thingy


Photograph in Mp3 thingy


I just finished my second batch of commercial packshots. A lot of Mp3 players, memory sticks and packaging elements.

Tricky with all the reflections and stuff. And considering I did it all with a Canon Ixus (Powershot) camera, I feel a little proud. Anyone have any tips or tricks for me when I’m asked to do this for the third time?


How to add music and video on my web site, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive