Thursday, April 4, 2013

If you delete it with an iTunes playlist, I deleted my music is?

Dilemma basically by Me: If I delete an itunes playlist, will it delete my music along with it?

Or will my songs still be available under “Music” in the regular library?


Definitely relating to If I delete an itunes playlist, will it delete my music along with it? that you could have to fix difficulties in their own business. Perhaps this’ll help in lots of ways: and help everything significantly better. Thinking relating to If I delete an itunes playlist, will it delete my music along with it? is likely to be a fix to come back.

Best solution:


Answer by Natalie Perez

No.


Answer by K

No…(actually you should get a second window asking if you want to remove your music. Just be certain not to say yes.)


Answer by 577

It will just take off the playlist. The music will still remain in your library.


Answer by globeweasel

if might if itunes is defauft player, try one and see


Fully grasp far better?

Add your very own answer as part of his comments!





2008 in music


Persona with 2008 in music


Today: music. Tomorrow: books. Wednesday: movies.


Top 5 music acquisitions of 2008:

She and Him, "Volume One"

What Made Milwaukee Famous, "What Doesn’t Kill Us"

Delta Spirit, "Ode to Sunshine"

Soundtrack, "Dr. Horrible’s Sing-a-Long Blog"

Old 97s, "Blame it on Gravity"


Grandfathered in because I bought it on New Year’s Eve last year:

The National, "Boxer"


Bonus EP because they opened for the Old 97s and were really fun:

Spring Standards, "No One Will Know"


If you delete it with an iTunes playlist, I deleted my music is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive