Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Intermediate in the affordable price range, I have a nice warm sound and play Indiemusic any acoustic guitar need to buy?

musictipsandhints.blogspot.com ® Intermediate in the affordable price range, I have a nice warm sound and play Indiemusic any acoustic guitar need to buy?

Main problem written by : What acoustic guitar should i buy in the medium-low price range with a warm sound great for playing Indiemusic?

I mostly play rock/metal on my electric guitar but i am really into indie-acoustic stuff, and my telecaster does not quite give me the sound i am looking for. i am looking for a warm sounding, good for indie and “lighter music” such as bands islands, minus the bear, iron and wine, the shins are just a few examples. Thanks


also what type of wood should i be looking at for this type of sound?


thanks!


That is certainly things to consider about What acoustic guitar should i buy in the medium-low price range with a warm sound great for playing Indiemusic? possibly would need to solve difficulties individually. Perhaps this element helps in lots of ways: as well as your life greater. Desiring things to consider about What acoustic guitar should i buy in the medium-low price range with a warm sound great for playing Indiemusic? is likely to be a solution of the future.
Best answer:


Answer by sbicca42
your question is interesting. im looking for a guitar myself. unfortunately you posted this in the horoscope section and not music.. and even more unfortunately it’s apparently the battle of the horoscope top contributers and they’ve decided to fight on your question… i’m so sorry. i think it’s embarrassing really.


wish i could help though i’m adding your question to my save list i think i’m looking for the same kind of guitar you are. i love the shins


Answer by ddrum
There are obviously tons of them out there, but I’m on my way to Guitar Center after work to pick up this one. I have read a lot of reviews and settled on the Laguna. I am an electric player and not ready to spend $ 1000 plus for a really good acoustic at this point. It’s $ 499 everywhere else I’ve looked, even Musicians Friend, but $ 399 at GC.


http://www.guitarcenter.com/Laguna-LG-Series-LG4CEBUB-Cutaway-Acoustic-Electric-Guitar-104501341-i1391539.gc


Do know far better?

Add your ultimate answer within the comments!

Intermediate in the affordable price range, I have a nice warm sound and play Indiemusic any acoustic guitar need to buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive