Wednesday, April 10, 2013

How to move music files from one folder to another, What should I do?

musictipsandhints.blogspot.com ® How to move music files from one folder to another, What should I do?

Subject made by ♫ Me ♪: How do I move music files to another folder ?

I have a folder with some of my itunes songs in it called “my itunes” music but most of my music is located in a folder called ” iTunes music “. How do I move all the files from “my itunes” to “itunes music” and then get rid of the empty folder ?


Truly facts about How do I move music files to another folder ? which you may really need to solve issues on their own. Simply this will aid in lots of ways, and produce yourself significantly better. In hopes facts about How do I move music files to another folder ? can certainly be simple solution down the road.
Solution:


Answer by JOHN G
Open both folders – select the files you want to move & drag them across to the itunes music folder, check that the files are working ok, then you can delete in the my itunes folder


Answer by mel
Open the two folders separately so you can see what’s inside them both. Then drag the items in the folder from “my itunes” to “iTunes music” Then when the folder is empty, right click and delete


Answer by John
Highlight the files you want to move.

Right click and choose cut

then move to the directory that you want and choose paste


Go back to the first directory

click on it and hit delete


Fully grasp much better?

Add the answer in their comments!

How to move music files from one folder to another, What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive