Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My personal profile page to link to my facebook artist page?

Real question from Procto-Boy: How can I link my Facebook artist page to my personal profile page?

I have a personal page and an artist page. Is it possible to link the artist page to the “music” tab on my personal page? Right now when I click that tab it leads to my artist profile on ilike rather than on facebook. Maybe they’re the same thing?


Truly is concerning How can I link my Facebook artist page to my personal profile page? you will would be wise to fix dilemmas personally. Confidently it will help to in several ways, and generate your own life much better. Wishing concerning How can I link my Facebook artist page to my personal profile page? might possibly be a resolution next time.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Robert

I think yes you can do this but you have to install some fan page application and that application is paid i think.


Learn much better?

Leave your very own answer on the comments!


From the Grammy Nominated album The Truth About Love available now – http://smarturl.it/tal Music video by P!nk featuring Nate Ruess performing Just Give Me …


199-Music is music


Design by just 199-Music is music


I can listen to just about anything. It just depends on my mood or environment. Being in the Marine Corps I have learned to like a lot of music. I had a roommate who was from West Virginia and listened to nothing but country. That’s when I learned that country bars were a GREAT place to pick up women.


In California I was introduced to Tool.

Okinawa I learned about System of a Down.


But the funny thing is I might have picked up on all these different sounds anyway. If it sounds good I’ll listen to it. I grew up in the 80′s and 90′s. I had a lot to choose from.


Favorite 80′s group: Tears For Fears-Songs From The Big Chair


And to answer a co-workers question as to why I had Justin Timberlake on my iPod:

"Because it’s MY iPod and not yours."


and what will Mikey do for Day 200? Hmmmmmmm


My personal profile page to link to my facebook artist page?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive