Tuesday, April 2, 2013

How “MUSIC”, “Pictures” folder, what should I do?


Uncertainty caused by : How do I get the “MUSIC” “PHOTOS” folder?

I have a PSP and I wanna download songs so I hooked up the USB cable and clicked on the folders to see what I could do but I didn’t find the 3 folders I needed to find. “MUSIC” “PHOTO” “DATA” (I found Data)


That is certainly pertaining to How do I get the “MUSIC” “PHOTOS” folder? that you could be should certainly clear up issues themselves. Subsequently this will help to in several ways… and help the way you live far better. Who wish pertaining to How do I get the “MUSIC” “PHOTOS” folder? may possibly be a simple solution in the foreseeable future.

Solution:


Answer by Patrick G

you have to create the folders yourself. Look in the users manual to find out more. Thanks, they have to be in the exact sequence as what the users manual says, if not, they won’t work.


Answer by carl of sweden:)

like “Patrik G” said you can create them yourselves or you can (if your´e feeling lazy) format the memory stick. WARNING! if you format it all youre data will be lost so copy them to your computers hard drive first before formating.


Understand or know good?

Leave your personal answer inside a comments!


Preorder on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/JT2020i?IQid=stv Preorder at Target: http://smarturl.it/JT2020t?IQid=stv Preorder from JustinTimberlake.com: http://sm…



How “MUSIC”, “Pictures” folder, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive