Thursday, April 4, 2013

Songs from the major music section on my iPod, but can I do that?

Query from bpquinn07: How can i keep songs in my ipod but not in the main music section.?

I have songs (mostly comedy CD’s) that i dont want to be in my “music” section. It annoys me when comedy comes on in shuffle. Is there a way to put them on a playlist but only a playlist?


This will be everything regarding How can i keep songs in my ipod but not in the main music section.? which you can must have to solve situations independantly. With luck , this element helps in several ways, and help make the way you live considerably better. Hoping everything regarding How can i keep songs in my ipod but not in the main music section.? can be an answer later in life.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Scott S

Although you could convert it to an audiobook, it’s not worth the hassle. Just click the song preferences and check “Skip when shuffling.” That should solve your troubles.


Understand or know greater?

Add your ultimate answer from a comments!


A copy of the lead sheet is available at: http://www.swensongs.com/musictheorysong.pdf The original lyrics were by David Rakowski: Octaves roasting on an ope…


Music – Something for Everyone


Photograph by means of Music – Something for Everyone


It seems that no matter who you are, there’s music out there for you!


Up for voting on www.shirtfight.com/vote/entry/music_-_something_for_every…


Songs from the major music section on my iPod, but can I do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive