Thursday, April 4, 2013

What should I do my music from Limewire on my iPhone?

Dilemma written by Sabii03: How do i get my music from Limewire to my Iphone?

I already downloaded Limewire, and i figured out how to get that music onto Itunes. When i click on “Music” in the Library, all of the songs are there, but when i try to drag them to my Iphone, it won’t let me. What should i do? I’m so fed up with this not working!! I’ve searched other questions, but i haven’t found any problems similar to mine. I’ve asked my friends, but they don’t know either.


Help please?!


It’s tips concerning How do i get my music from Limewire to my Iphone? that you can will need to fix complications alone. Ideally this’ll help in lots of ways; which will create your life considerably better. Who wish tips concerning How do i get my music from Limewire to my Iphone? could well be a method down the road.

Best answer:


Answer by Tyler V

click on your iphone in itunes, then you have to go over to where it says music and it says where to get music from and you select from itunes library or you have to put them all in a playlist then sync your phone. once you click on the music tab on your iphone in itunes it is pretty self explanatory hope this helps


Answer by LMC

Is the music in the iTunes’ playlist? If so, I suggest you can use an iPhone transfer tool, which can transfer files between iPhone and iTunes and PC with a few clicks. I previously downloaded it here below:


http://www.total-converter.com/iphone-transfer.html


Know a lot better?

Add your own private answer in their comments!


music_faries_visit_my_banjo


Image by means of music_faries_visit_my_banjo


Caught the music faries on a visit to my banjo late one night!


What should I do my music from Limewire on my iPhone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive