Sunday, April 7, 2013

My iPod, I just iPod to download latest song ‘can not be loaded How do I do?


Problem courtesy of The Mysterious One: How do I get my Ipod to load the newest songs I ‘ve just downloaded into the IPod?

I get new songs off the net and store them in the “My Music” folder and when I hook up my I Pod it goes and opens Itunes and syncs! Problem is the newest songs I just added to the “My Music” folder don’t get put on the IPod. Seems to me that long ago all I had to do was hook the IPod into my computer and Itunes would open and look for any new additions to the folder then add them. It won’t do that now??

Any ideas?


Actually a look into How do I get my Ipod to load the newest songs I ‘ve just downloaded into the IPod? possibly have to fix issues for themselves. Can easily this will assist you in lots of ways… to make everything significantly better. Who wish a look into How do I get my Ipod to load the newest songs I ‘ve just downloaded into the IPod? might possibly be a treatment in the future.

Optimum solution:


Answer by addict_imvu

Try uploading them from your recently added folder. I don’t really remember what I did but that usually works.


Answer by Lesleann

When you plug in your ipod to sync, a summary screen should appear. Click on the music tab and then check al music and playlists and also at the bottom where it says “purchased”


Understand or know much better?

Add your own individually styled answer to the comments!





Music Appreciation


Artwork in Music Appreciation


You can stand in San Marco and listen to the music with a rolled up newspaper in your hand or….



My iPod, I just iPod to download latest song ‘can not be loaded How do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive