Tuesday, April 2, 2013

How To delete stuff on your Zune should I do?

Main problem made by xselena_suicidex: How do you delete things on your zune?

I have a bunch of stuff on my zune that I want to delete, but every time I open up the software and click “Music” or “Pictures” It says there is nothing there. But when I unplug my zune and check if anything is on it, everything I have on my computer, like pictures and music is already on it. Even if I did not want the content on it. :/ Please someone Help.


Nevertheless this is tips on How do you delete things on your zune? that you might should fix dilemmas personally. Confidently this element helps in several ways, and make yourself greater. In hopes tips on How do you delete things on your zune? will be an answer inside the foreseeable future.

Best answer:


Answer by jlp

On the software choose device from what your talking about you are on collection if you want your stuff on your computer right click files when you are on your device in the software it will give you delete or download to your collection


Answer by Tohoshinki fan

jlp is headed in the right direction with his/her answer.


Connect your Zune and open the Zune program. Click on device>music. Find what you don’t want on the device and right click. Select delete. Do the same for any other category you want to delete from.


If you want to get rid of everything, then connect your Zune and open the Zune program. Click on device>settings>sync options>erase all content. That will take off everything.


Learn greater?

Leave your very own answer within a comments!


music


Photograph courtesy of music


music stencil


How To delete stuff on your Zune should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive