Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Play the music in my iPod?

Trouble merely by stylish gal: How do I play the music in my iPod?

When I hav the iPod plugged in 2 da computer,

I go 2 my computer,

click on drive E.,

Click on da folder “music”

& all the artists r there.

When i click the artist, it also has the songs.


When I go 2 realplayer,

i click on my iPod, &

it says that it doesn’t hav any music

when i just saw that it does when i go 2 “my computer”.


When I unplug my iPod 4rm my computer,

I click on music on my iPod,

but it doesn’t display anyhting.

Then, i check on settings & go 2 “about”,

& it displays that there r 6 gb used,

so that means the songs r still in the iPod,

but somehow, i can’t play them cause they’re not displayed.


What do I do so i can see my songs again

& b able 2 play them?


This is things to consider about How do I play the music in my iPod? which you can would be smart to clear up problems for their own end. Simply this assists in many ways; and generate your life better. Hoping things to consider about How do I play the music in my iPod? just might be the most effective results in the foreseeable future.

Solution:


Answer by yeoyh006

press e play button


Answer by Red Sox Fan

Real Player has a lot of problems. I suggest you download Songbird at this link: http://www.songbirdnest.com/. This media player will work with your iPod.


Hope your songs will play now!


Good Luck


Answer by kayla14785

acutally u cant get one for free because you have to do the offers where you have to buy something!


Answer by


Have any idea good?

Add your personal answer to the comments!


Music Box


Video by means of Music Box


This music(-al) box plays Tchaikovsky’s "Swan Lake".


Play the music in my iPod?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive