Saturday, April 6, 2013

How do I move my music files on my iPhone

Main problem made by MK: How do I move my music file on to my iphone?

I transferred all “My Music” on to a new pc and now want to load all that music onto my iphone 3G.


This can be just about How do I move my music file on to my iphone? that you could ought to clear up troubles by themselves. With some luck , this assists in many ways; and to make your life far better. Praying just about How do I move my music file on to my iphone? may perhaps be a strategy in the coming years.

Most practical answer:


Answer by Amanda B

All you have to do is to install CopyTrans on your computer: Once done, Start CopyTrans and plug your iPone. Select the music, videos and podcasts you want to transfer to iTunes. Click on ‘Start Backup’.


That’s it! Your iPod/iPhone material is automatically imported to iTunes. Hope that helps!


Answer by Julia Smith

you just need an itransferstudio on your computer is ok,then plug your iphone to computer, and click “Transfer to Computer” or “Transfer to iTunes”. In a couple of minutes, all your songs, playlists, play counts and ratings will be backed up safe and sound. itransferstudio supports windows all.


Answer by Healt Import

have a try this 4Easysoft iPhone Manager. it brings three main functions to you: transfer iPhone to PC, transfer PC to iPhone, and transfer DVDs and any videos to iPhone.

so you can use it to backup your music from pc to iphone and from iphone to pc.

i suggest that you google it and have a free try first.


Answer by tarkesh m

you should try dropbox…its a nice sync tool between multiple devices…can view pds, video, mp3, office apps etc etx


http://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTIzNDkxNzI5?src=7


Acknowledge much better?

Give your respond to this question below!





2008 in music


Image by 2008 in music


Today: music. Tomorrow: books. Wednesday: movies.


Top 5 music acquisitions of 2008:

She and Him, "Volume One"

What Made Milwaukee Famous, "What Doesn’t Kill Us"

Delta Spirit, "Ode to Sunshine"

Soundtrack, "Dr. Horrible’s Sing-a-Long Blog"

Old 97s, "Blame it on Gravity"


Grandfathered in because I bought it on New Year’s Eve last year:

The National, "Boxer"


Bonus EP because they opened for the Old 97s and were really fun:

Spring Standards, "No One Will Know"


How do I move my music files on my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive