Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The credit card bills come in any category online purchase, what should I do?

Inquiry by Jason: What category do online purchases come up as on a credit card bill?

For instance, if I have a rewards program on my credit card that gives me special points on purchases under the category “music,” and I buy an album from amazon.com, will it count towards my points? How can I tell with websites what it will count towards? Also, if I buy concert tickets from an online website (the only way to get them), will it show up in the “entertainment” category for my credit card rewards?? Thanks!


This is definitely info on What category do online purchases come up as on a credit card bill? that you can reason to solve concerns their selves. Optimistically it will help to in lots of ways; and create yourself much better. Who wish info on What category do online purchases come up as on a credit card bill? may be a response one day.

Best solution:


Answer by cainvest1

This is included in the credit card transaction file in what is known as tier 3 information. The SIC code for the merchandise you purchased is passed to the processor. You don’t see it on your statement, but they do. The rewards system should pick it up. If it does not, dispute it and show them proof of purchase.


Answer by StephenWeinstein

Different online purchases go into different categories. The category is determined by what the company/website mostly sells. For example, online purchases from airlines go into the travel category, but online purchases from Walmart do not.


Figure out a lot better?

Leave your very own answer from the comments!


Hardwell live at Ultra Music Festival 2013 – FULL HD Broadcast by UMF.TV Tracklist and Download: http://bit.ly/15cnKAH Be sure to check out the Hardwell On A…


Music


Pic in Music


Traditional music band, Libya


The credit card bills come in any category online purchase, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive