Saturday, April 13, 2013

My iPod to someone that can help PLS reguarding Have a question?

musictipsandhints.blogspot.com ® My iPod to someone that can help PLS reguarding Have a question?

Topic basically by z: I have a question reguarding my ipod can someone pls help?

when i plug in my ipod nano into my computer all my songs come up under my name,when i try to delete songs on my ipod under my name the songs are still there. Do i delete from my “music” area or my ipod area. I have itunes library.

i also dont understand why is it when i uncheck songs they are still on my ipod.


Undoubtedly all about I have a question reguarding my ipod can someone pls help? that you may possibly choose to fix dilemmas on his or her. I really hope this element helps in several ways… in order to make yourself greater. Thinking all about I have a question reguarding my ipod can someone pls help? would be a response in to the future.
Optimum solution:


Answer by anonymous asker
if you completely delete it from itunes, then sync your nano, it should automatically recognize that the songs no longer exist, and take them off your ipod


Answer by lisa
from the music area


Figure out greater?

Leave your very own answer on the comments!

My iPod to someone that can help PLS reguarding Have a question?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive