Saturday, April 13, 2013

Music in my iTunes, how do I save the zip file?

musictipsandhints.blogspot.com ® Music in my iTunes, how do I save the zip file?

Topic made by Dany der Kernassi: how do I get music stored in a zip file into my itunes?

I download music that an artist had posted on his website as “free music” and it saved it’s self on my computer in a zip file. I cannot figure out how to get this music into my itunes library. A friend of mine was able to do this with ease on his computer but he uses a mac and I dont.


Definitely is tips about how do I get music stored in a zip file into my itunes? that you may possibly reason to resolve situations for their own end. Simply it will help to in lots of ways; to create your life significantly better. Needing tips about how do I get music stored in a zip file into my itunes? could very well be a resolution for a long time.
Best answer:


Answer by sirknightbyron
you need to unzip the file to a directory where you store all your mp3′s and then go into itunes and add this to your library.


Have any idea far better?

Give your reply to this inquiry below!

Music in my iTunes, how do I save the zip file?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive