Sunday, April 14, 2013

How to access the SD card on HTC Hero What should I do? [I cells the south side?

musictipsandhints.blogspot.com ® How to access the SD card on HTC Hero What should I do? [I cells the south side?

Consider made by TwoKids.OneLove: How do you access your SD card on the HTC hero? [I have Cellular South]?

I’m looking for all of my ringtones and I have no idea where to find them. They don’t show up in the “music” app or the “ringtones” setting.

The SD card used to be in the HTC Snap before I transferred phones. Please help. Thanks


Nevertheless this is guidance on How do you access your SD card on the HTC hero? [I have Cellular South]? that you’ll prefer to fix situations theirselves. Maybe it will aid in lots of ways: and will make yourself far better. Praying guidance on How do you access your SD card on the HTC hero? [I have Cellular South]? are generally a treatment from now on.
Optimum solution:


Answer by Franky
I have no HTC hero, so I can’t help you. I don’t know.


Franky


Understand or know good?

Leave your ultimate answer with the comments!

How to access the SD card on HTC Hero What should I do? [I cells the south side?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive